Fan Recipe: Scrambled Eggs & Omelets Drizzled with My Sweet Hottie
Fan Recipe: Asian Scrambled Eggs
- Recipe Type: Breakfast
- Author: Chinese Southern Belle
- Prep time: 2 mins
- Cook time: 2 mins
- Total time: 4 mins
- Serves: 4
- 5 eggs
- 1 t oil
- 2 T chopped preserved vegetables or kimchi
- 1 T My Sweet Hottie peachy ginger sauce
- Heat oil in skillet, medium heat.
- Scramble eggs until done.
- Mix in chopped preserved veg or kimchi.
- Drizzle sauce on top.
- Serve hot with toast , home fries or in a warm tortilla wrap!
We love getting new recipes and ideas from our fans! This is a hybrid recipe: how my mom would fix our scrambled eggs as kids and several fans who like eating eggs and omelets with My Sweet Hottie. Enjoy!