Asian Supermarket Tour + Dim Sum 101
Eat, Shop & Explore: Asian Supermarket Tour + Dim Sum 101
* Curious, overwhelmed or intimidated by Asian markets?
* Want to learn about popular Asian produce, products and snacks?
* Would you like a taste and cultural introduction “Dim Sum 101” (Asian Cantonesetapas) with Natalie as your host and guide?
Do you enjoy new eating, cultural, travel and shopping experiences?
Join Natalie Keng, Georgia’s own Chinese Southern Belle, award-winning entrepreneur, home chef, writer, and foodie influencer for a fun and unique international shopping and dim sum tasting experience!
* AS FEATURED ON CNN, SOUTHERN WEEKENDS TV, PBS GEORGIA TV *
GREAT for TEAM-BUILDING, CLIENTS, CLUBS,
* SPECIAL CELEBRATIONS!
-Fresh Asian Fruits & Vegetables
-Oodles of Noodles
-Mad About Rice
-Some Like It Hot – Spices!
-Kitchen Tools & Pantry Essentials
-Asian Snack Attack!
-Tea-ology & Cool Beverages
-Product Cooking Tips
- Recommended for groups of 8-15 people
- Tour location: Large Asian supermarket on Buford Highway (for security, address and details will be provided after registration)
- Approx duration of tour and dim sum tasting: 2.5 hours
- Handy to bring: notepad, pen, re-usable grocery bag, sense of adventure!
- Wear comfortable shoes
- This event has a pre-set dim sum menu and multiple product tastings. It is not recommended for individuals with severe or life-threatening food allergies.
Don’t miss out, sign up for our NEWSLETTER for event alerts, discounts and updates
Opening Minds, One Mouth at a Time!
Chinese Southern Belle’s popular, award-winning interactive classes and tours are brightened by funny Buddha-to-Bubba cultural stories from China to America’s Deep South and Natalie’s passion for international travel, diversity, healthy living and sustainability. Learn about Atlanta’s immigrant history through the celebration of food, family and culture.