Saturday, February 3: 10th Annual Lunar New Year Cultural Dinner
We are thrilled to announce the return of our popular, signature CommUNITY event:
10th Annual Lunar New Year Cultural Dinner Experience!
Saturday, February 3, 2024
Doors open at 6:00 p.m.
Buford Highway International Corridor, Doraville, Georgia
Join us for a night filled with:
- Mouthwatering, multicourse tasting of traditional holiday dishes and curated regional specialties in a banquet-style setting
- The ever-popular Chopsticks Relay Race – a modern take on a fun Lunar New Year tradition that never fails to entertain!
- Author's edition book-signing, featuring Natalie's best-selling book, Egg Rolls & Sweet Tea
- Community Champions Spotlight to recognize and support nonprofit organizations and women entrepreneurs, where inspiration meets action to make a difference!
- Global Hearth Gifts Corner
- Fun cultural and food trivia, raffle and prizes
Best of all, your treat supports Local Food Initiatives and Community Allies, making every bite a meaningful contribution to the community: Together, we are Opening Minds, One Mouth at a Time!™
(Don't miss out! Limited space. Group Tables available. No tickets sold at door. Event address emailed after paid registration.)